Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tupperware Lunch Solutions Set Review

 
How's your back to school going? Tupperware® Brands invites you to explore the CrystalWave Meal Solutions and Lunch Solutions Sets. In addition to pencils and notebooks, these smart and eco-friendly sets are “must have” items for kids heading back to the lunchroom or adults who want to carry lunch to work.
 
The CrystalWave® Meal Solutions 7-Pc. Set: soup mugs, divided dishes and bowls allow you to bring a variety of pre-cooked foods straight from the refrigerator to school or work. The complete 7-piece set also makes a great gift idea for college students on budget.



The Lunch Solutions Set is a simple, practical and mess-free way to take a salad with you anywhere. The set includes the Healthy Salad on the Go Set and 16-ounce tumbler with virtually liquid-tight spout, all in an insulated lunch bag.

 
I was sent this wonderful lunch set for review. My kiddos already have their lunch bags for school so someday soon when Mommy gets to go back to work (yeah I know), I'll have my lunch bag too. For now I've been using it when we go to the race track, being gluten free means I get to bring my own foods while the rest of the family eats sub sandwiches I make. So I have been packing huge salads, enough for my lunch and dinner and I load it up with everything you'd find from a salad bar. This one has salad mix, shredded carrots, cherry toms, chickpeas, red onions, cucumbers, beets, boiled eggs and fat free thousand island dressing. This bag is pretty big and it all fits inside.

Healthy Salad Lunch Solution comes with:
- 6½-cup/1.5 L Large Modular Bowl
- 2-oz./60 mL Classic Sheer® Midgets® Container for dressings
- Snap-together fork and knife
- 16-oz./470 mL tumbler with flip-top spout 
- Colorful fashion bag with roomy insulated interior
- Bag is 13 x 10½ x 7½"/33 x 27 x 19 cm
- In Azure/LimeI was also sent a Small Eco Water Bottle in grape fizz.



*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Tupperware. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment