Thursday, March 7, 2013

TruMoo, Now with Less Sugar! Review


TruMoo has great news for us Parents! They recently changed their formula to contain 35% less total sugar than the leading chocolate milk competitor. With 40% less sugar added than their previous formulation and no high fructose corn syrup, it’s no wonder TruMoo has become one of the largest milk brands in the country. Like regular milk, TruMoo provides eight essential nutrients: calcium, protein, vitamins A, D and B12, riboflavin, phosphorus and potassium.

TruMoo is offered in half gallon, gallon and single serve bottles. TruMoo can be enjoyed hot, cold or even as frozen popsicles!

Find TruMoo on Facebook and Twitter. For a store near you check the list.


My kiddos enjoyed TruMoo cold from the fridge and frozen from the freezer. They always love TruMoo. I loved a glass of it after my workout too, it's got the proteins and carbs to replenish my muscles and boost my glucose levels.


Funny, look who we found!


  *Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about TruMoo . The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

Print
Pin It!