Sunday, May 5, 2013

Minted.: Business Cards, Impending Review



Are you thinking of getting new business cards for yourself or someone else? Minted. is your place to go for fresh, indie-designed business cards printed on luxe paper. Minted offers over 200 business designs to choose from and many come in different colors so you can personalize them to your taste. They have a community full of independent designers constantly creating new designs to be sold. I'm sure you'll find something you like. Below are just a few others I liked. 






I will be recieving my own Minted. business cards for telling you about them, and these above are what I have in mind. I call them bloggy cards, to hand out to friends and others or leave them where I dine for reviews, blog events, etc...The site is easy to use and the templates are a cinch to help create your cards, just how you like them. This uniquely designed style is called Antique Copperplate. I liked the placement and font of my blog title with my info below. Clean and simple. As you can see it comes in three colors, I kept my theme of lime green. Stay tuned,  I'll share more of my review on my Instagram once they arrive.

Minted. also offers Art Prints, Wedding Invitations, Birth Announcements, Party Decor, Party Invitations,  Personalized Stationery, Holiday Photo Cards and more.

You can find Minted on Facebook and Twitter as well.


*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Minted . The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!