Saturday, May 18, 2013

SeaSnax Roasted Seaweed Snacks: Review


Our family recently learned of seaweed snacks from school. My youngest daughter would come home and tell me how her friend let her have some and that she loved it! WHAT??? My kids who are afraid to try my veggie sushi rolls will eat seaweed snacks?? Then I was offered to review these SeaSnax so of course I had to say yes, because I knew the perfect reviewers for the job! My kids!

SeaSnax are a nutrient-packed roasted seaweed snack which are vegan, gluten free and Non-GMO Project verified. They are made using 100% olive oil and just a pinch of sea salt. This vegetable of the sea is all natural with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. They are great right out of the bag or put them into your favorite soup or salad.

SeaSnax in Wasabi flavor

SeaSnax® sources only the finest and purest spices, never using preservatives or artificial flavors. All the snacks are vegan and gluten-free and contain no trans fats or cholesterol or sugar. Seaweed is known to be high in Vitamins B1, B6, C and E and contain significant amounts of vegetable protein, fiber, iron, and other minerals and trace elements. SeaSnax ® snacks are only 16 calories per serving (10 snacks).

she was so excited to have a big box of SeaSnax!


We were went SeaSnax flavors of Classic Olive, Toasty Onion, Wasabi, and Chipotle. We were also sent SeaSprinkles (shreds of seaweed) in Original  Toasty Coconut and Vegan Cheese flavors. Coming out in June they will have SeaSprinkles in Toasty Coconut and Vegan Cheese flavors ready for sale. My youngest ones loved them. Myself, sorry to say I wasn't as big of a fan as they are, maybe if it was rolled with some veggies & rice. I just can't do them as is. I am  happy they loved them, I am now asked to add them to their lunch boxes and they get so excited.

Please follow along with SeaSnax on Facebook and Twitter. Check here for a store near you.

SeaSprinkles in Toasty Coconut flavor

SeaSprinkles in Original flavor

they really do like it!


*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about SeaSnax . The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!