Thursday, July 18, 2013

Zumba Fitness Wear: Review


ZUMBA Fitness, the workout that has helped melt the pounds and inches off millions of fitness enthusiasts, has an exciting new spring/summer collection that transitions easily from sweating it out in the gym to strolling the streets, with vibrant colors and sexy silhouettes. The “Universe” collection, combines the vibrancy of Zumba workout with light weight materials to keep you moving through your dance routine. Motivated by the energy and passion of ZUMBA lovers across the globe, the “Universe” collection is an eclectic cultural mix of design inspiration and passion people feel when they experience ZUMBA Fitness. The full collection is now available at zumba.com/shop.

You can follow along with Zumba Fitness on Facebook and Twitter.

I was sent a few pieces of Zumba wear to review. As you may probably know (mostly from my Instagram), I began my workout routine when I was diagnosed with my diabetes back in Feb. 2012. Workout clothes have become my thing and I can probably be found wearing them most of the day because they are comfy. Well now I have a couple of more pieces to add. Since my work is a work in progress, I will let my old ebay model show you the adorable and very comfortable tank I was sent (my upper arms are one zone I need to work on).

The Let Loose Racerback:
•Loose, flared (and oh-so-flattering) fit
•“Feel the Music” elastic band on back for an updated racerback look and feel
•Perfect for pairing with your favorite Zumba® sports bra you don’t want hidden under a full coverage tank
•100% cotton

This tank is super soft, fits nicely and covers my tooshie a little for a little more coverage that I like. Like I said, my work is in progress. ;)

Stellar Ankle Socks:
•3-Pack
•Two toned color blocked
•Available in 3 color ways
•97% Nylon microfiber
•3% Spandex

These socks give my feet great support and are very comfortable to wear.

Ready For Lift-Off Bracelets:
•½” tall, 3” inside diameter
•Comes in 8-pack
•100% Silicone (Latex Free

My little kiddos ran off with these bracelets. :)



The The Let Loose Racerback back hangs down a little lower than the front. (btw, those are sun shadow spots)


The back has this cool elastic band, feel the MUSIC!


and of course the large Zumba logo right on the front


*Disclosure* I wrote this review and or giveaway for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Zumba Wear. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review and or giveaway. All opinions expressed in this review are my own. Product info and stock images if any are provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment