Sunday, December 15, 2013

Annie's Rising Crust Pizza: Review


Annie's delicious foods include Mac and Cheese, Cheddar Bunnies, Fruit Snacks, Frozen Pizzas & Entrees, and Other Natural and Organic Products as well. They also carry some gluten free versions. We were sent a coupon to try out their pizza.

Annie’s Rising Crust Pizza comes in these great-tasting flavors: Four Cheese, *Uncured Pepperoni,*Barbecue Recipe Chicken, Organic Supreme, and Organic Spinach & Mushroom – all are made with better-for-you ingredients.


I baked this up one afternoon for the kids, I love how puffy the crust rose and they loved how delicious it was! Look at that cheesy bubble!

Annie's has come out with this fun new pizza, Annie’s new Mac & Cheese PizzaIn honor of the latest addition to Annie’s Rising Crust Pizza line, Annie’s put kids’ temptation to the test to see if the combo was worth waiting for. The results are adorable, come check them out! Have a watch, here: http://www.youtube.com/user/annieshomegrown.

Sadly I could not find this flavor near me and their store locator isnot working right now, but I bet my kids would love it! Heck, if they made a gluten free version I'd try it too! Actually, I could make my own version of it using their GF macaroni....hmmmm.....

Follow along with Annie's on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and check out the fun using #MacAndCheesePizza!


*Disclosure* I wrote this review and or giveaway for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Annie's. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. Product info and stock images if any are provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment