Tuesday, December 3, 2013

NIICE Stuff Apparel: Review


Niice Stuff began with a vision for helping others. Motivated by our own amazing experience when we adopted our son Stephen at the age of 17, who has brought so much love, joy, and fun to our lives, we created Niice Stuff as a way to share the joy.


Did you know that in this country only 10% of children who get adopted are over the age of 12? At Niice Stuff, our mission is to help more adolescent children like our son find their forever families. And by purchasing any item on this website, you too can be part of this very important mission. For every item you buy, a percentage of the profits will be donated to the Community Partnership for Children.


“Niice” is an acronym that stands for “Nurturing Individuals Inspiring Children Everyday.” This is the heart of Niice Stuff—making the world a better, nicer place each and every day by nurturing the lives of youth everywhere. Thanks for visiting, and we encourage you to check out our products!

Sit back, smile, and explore our website. Who knows—maybe by sharing your chance moments, the Niice brand will become the emblem of your life.

Wouldn't that be Niice?
- Rosine & Curt McCauley, Founders of Niice Stuff


Niice Stuff products retail for $22 - $59.95 and they are available at www.niicestuff.com.

Please follow along with Niice on Facebook, Twitter and their blog.


I was gifted with a NIICE Tshirt in poppy color which I love and a car decal for review. This tshirt is a regular style cut tshirt and since I wasn't sure of my size it's pretty big on me, but that's ok I like a longer style over my workout pants.

now off to go workout


*Disclosure* I wrote this review and or giveaway for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about NIICE STUFF. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own. Product info and stock images if any are provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment