Zoodles with my meat sauce makes a perfect healthier spaghetti!
· The Veggetti® turns vegetables into delicious, healthy spaghetti, instantly
· By using zucchini, squash, carrots, cucumbers and potatoes, the Veggetti® creates thick or thin pasta with significantly less calories and carbs than traditional noodles.
· Ordinary pasta has 800 calories and 160 grams of carbs compared to 60 calories and 8 grams of carbs using Veggetti®!
· Great for those who are trying to make healthier food choices, diabetics, or on gluten-free diets
· The Veggetti® is quick & easy to use, has stainless steel blades, and is dishwasher safe
· Veggetti® is available at Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, Walgreens, CVS and other fine retailers nationwide
Using the Veggetti was pretty simple. Long veggies will fit easily into either end but potatoes, you'll need to find some that are on the skinnier side. This little hand held gadget is small enough for your cupboard and won't take up valuable space.
The safety cap pulverizes my potato so I just stop spiralizing at that point and get another potato if I need more.
potatoes, bell peppers and onion ready to cook up.
I have made this breakfast a few times already, I just love how crispy the potato strings get!
check it out in action! You simply put your veggie or potato in one end and twist like you're sharpening a pencil. Careful not to cut your fingers though!
zoodles ready to cook! You can saute, boil or eat raw. I like to cut mine on the thick side.
tilapia over sauteed Veggetti zucchini, squash and carrots.
Enter to win a Veggetti and a $25 gift card!a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Disclosure* I wrote this review and or giveaway for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about The Veggetti. The Veggetti®, gift card, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by Ontel. All opinions expressed in this review are my own. Product info and stock images if any are provided by PR or Co.