Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bake Sale!



We had a yard sale with a bake sale this past weekend. What a great opportunity to share goodies with others and sneak in a plug for my Blog. I had a few positive comments, such as "It's becoming such a lost art to bake anymore, it's wonderful you're doing it!"and "Oh! I thought those were Sees candies! You baked them!" I had spent the night before making Snickerdoodle Cookies, Fudge Brownies and Banana Crumb Muffins! Can you guess what the #1 homemade baked good was? The brownies, of course! So I had made another 3 batches of them to sell Sunday. Well, it was so quiet that day, and now we have to eat them all. Darn.













Print
Pin It!

2 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it! Last time I had a yard sale, I did hot dogs, soda and bottled water. People love food at yard sales, especially when they are going around to them all day! I had an old man sit down and chat with me while his wife and sister went across the street to the next sale. I think I will try some of your recipies for a summer yard sale, and use the proceeds for CASA!

Post a Comment