Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sweet and Sour Pork



The other day, I came across this blog and I was immediately hooked. I love Chinese food. He has a few recipes there, but when I saw the photos for Sweet and Sour Pork, I knew it'd be on my to-make list. I made this along with orange chicken and Jasmine rice for my Mother's Day dinner. Well gosh darn, it took way longer than I imagined and we were eating late. So if you plan to make these meals, plan ahead. I think cooking the meats took all the time. It was a very good meal though, and will be made again.



Print
Pin It!

3 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, sorry I probably should have put a warning about how they it takes to make. It does take awhile, but well worth it. :)

Abby said...

I love ANY kind of pork, but I hate to hear it takes awhile. Yum, sweet and sour...

Post a Comment