Monday, August 31, 2009

Review: Swiffer WetJet



From Mommy I'm Hungry



From Mommy I'm Hungry


We were sent a Swiffer WetJet Mission Impossible kit that included a new Swiffer WetJet, one large bottle of multi-purpose cleaning solution, a 12-count box of cleaning pads, batteries, and a very cool mission dossier.

When you open the large case, there's an automated message welcoming Blog Moms for their top secret mission (I did a short video recording of it, but I'm not able to download it since my PC isn't working). Very Mission Impossible! The kids went crazy over what was inside! They loved the magnifying glass, cool shades, jar of jelly and of course the keepsake case! Of course I went crazy over the Swiffer WetJet, lol.

I love the Swiffer. I used to own one but it malfunctioned and quit squirting out the cleaner. I like that they are super easy to use, perfect for in between mopping, especially great if last minute company is coming over, or for just those little spills! It's great for smaller rooms like the kitchen or bathroom, but I personally wouldn't do the whole house with it (yes, I do like to get the mop water out and scrub my floors with a bigger mop, we have 2200 sq ft of fugly brown flagstone flooring).

I tried this for this review at our back door, right where the kids come in from the dirt pile outside, and it's also in the laundry/food photo set up area. I swept the floor and applied some of the grape jelly they offered, let it sit for a few then proceeded to mop. Since I didn't let it dry enough to use the scrubber on the WetJet, I wanted to show how nice the disposable pads are. They really hold the dirt and grime in there plus getting the area cleaned! I also like how fresh and clean it leaves the room smelling.

This mission is accomplished! At least for today. Until the next spill....



Thanks SO much Swiffer and MyBlogSpark for providing this review!

Print
Pin It!

2 Lovely Comments:

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

I love Swiffer products for house cleaning. I wish they had been around when I started, but at least they are making it easier in my old age. Good review for a good product.

Amy said...

I like mine to clean spots, but I don't use it on large spaces because it leaves my floor so sticky.

Post a Comment