Monday, August 31, 2009

SheKnows Review: Kraft Easy Mac Cups

'

From Mommy I'm Hungry




I am part of the Moms 100 panelist at SheKnows. That means I am sent a trial of packages to review and blog about. Remember my past reviews on the Wild Harvest Organics? This time I was sent Kraft Easy Mac Cups in orginal and Triple Cheese flavors.

They are simple to prepare, just add water and put in the microwave for a few minutes then stir in the cheese! You don't even need to add milk or butter! They are portable with a disposable cup that makes clean-up easy too. Look for these next to the Kraft mac and cheese boxes, they come in many flavors! At my store they usually run about $1 each for a 2.05 oz cup.

Original
Triple Cheese
Bacon
Cheesy Taco
Roasted Garlic Parmesan
Alfredo

From Mommy I'm Hungry

I love how fast and easy they were to make, easy enough for my 12 year old to make, and they tasted pretty great too, just like their regular blue box mac and cheese. They would make a great snack or as a side dish for lunch.


Thank you Kraft and SheKnows!

Print
Pin It!

3 Lovely Comments:

Jennifer said...

It's always nice to know about things like easy mac...sometimes things that are microwaved don't always taste as good as the real thing...it's good to know that the easy mac fits the bill!!! THANKS!

Anonymous said...

I just had a cup of triple cheese easy mac for the first time. I like the simplicity and ease of preparation. The portion was just about right as a snack or side. For kids, it might be enough for their meal, but I (48 M) would probably eat at least 2 of these for a whole meal.

The consistency was perfect; macaroni cooked al dente and cheese just the right consistency. The taste was good, but not quite as good as the mac/cheese in the blue box. Perhaps it's because this was the triple cheese flavor or because I normally use real butter and whole milk when making the original stuff. The easy mac tasted a bit sweeter than the regular stuff.

Overall, I give the easy mac an 9 for convenience, portability and flavor. I'll definitely keep buying and enjoying it at the office or on trips.

Post a Comment