Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fiesta Ravioli



Here is a very simple dinner idea I saw over at Sister's Cafe first, not sure where it originates from but I have seen it all over the net in a search. Because my kids like ravioli, I used both meat and cheese ravioli. Instead of heating it all up on the stove, I put it all in a 9x13 covered pan and baked for about 20 minutes until bubbly.


Fiesta Ravioli

1 package (25oz) frozen beef ravioli (or cheese)
1 can (10 oz) red enchilada sauce
1 jar (8oz) salsa
2 cups shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
1 can (2oz) sliced black olives drained
sour cream

Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet combine enchilada sauce and salsa. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Drain ravioli, add to sauce and gently stir to coat. Top with cheese (and olives, if desired). Cover and cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Bring to the table and enjoy with sour cream. Approx. 6 servings


enjoy,

Print
Pin It!

3 Lovely Comments:

Grizzly Bear said...

WOWO that looks fabulous... never thought of doing that.. black olives are my favorite... I bet the kids would love this

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

That's a good idea for ravioli!! Yum. I love the way the cheese is melted into the sauce - it's making me hungry!

CDC said...

never even thought to do anything like this, but what a great idea! i'd probably top it with grilled chicken:)

Post a Comment