Saturday, March 13, 2010

Review: GoGo squeeZ Applesauce


Check this out! We were sent a few boxes of this GoGo squeeZ applesauce for review.
Developed by French applesauce and fruit spread experts Materne, GoGo squeeZ is the first squeezable, re-sealable, no-mess, 100 percent fruit, no sugar added applesauce snack for kids in the US. A squeezable pouch and re-sealable cap offer no-mess snacking for kids on-the go!

Follow GoGo squeeZ around! Blog, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook too!
Find a store near you, click here!


This applesauce is great! 1 pouch equals 1 serving of fruit. All 3 of my kids loved it and had a ball eating it. Ok, I thought it was fun too. Just crack open the top and squeeze it into your mouth, be careful not to get it all over yourself! ;)
They come in 5 flavors and we were sent applecinnamon, appleapple and applestrawberry flavors. Applecinnamon was my favorite. I sent some to school for snacks, my 6 yr old liked that it was quick to eat, so she had more time to play! Forget sending an apple to school that'll get bruised up, send a pouch instead and forget the spoon!
I have to say the only sad thing about these is the non recyclable packaging these come in.

I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about GoGo squeeZ Applesauce. I received free product for this review. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment