Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jackpot! My Skin MD Natural Lotion Winner!



Browsing YouTube the other day (check after 2:15 with sound on, to see this in action), I came across this way of picking a winner and thought I'd give it a try.

click to read

It works OK, pretty much with blog comments, it'll land on any part of a comment so you have to kind of figure who's comment it is. Luckily I Only had a small amount of entries that I didn't have hundreds to search through. You could also just type in individual numbers I guess. I thought this way it'd be fun for the winner to see their name highlighted. =)

So, who won the Jackpot?

#9 Nancy!

Congrats!! You won a bottle of Skin MD Natural Lotion! Please check your email and reply soon!

enjoy,



Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment