The new Quorn burgers, which are sold as plain classic burgers or cheese burgers, are a tasty, smart approach to healthy eating. The all-natural, mycoprotein-based burgers satisfy vegetarians and meat-lovers alike as they are an excellent source of protein and fiber but have less fat and fewer calories than their meat-based rivals. Perfect for the outdoor grill, inside broiler, or heated through in the oven, Quorn burgers are the meatless alternative we’ve been waiting for.
Quorn has been providing food lovers across the world with meat free, soy free food for more than 25 years and has become a firm family favorite due to its delicious varieties and versatility. There’s a product for every one and every eating occasion, from an afternoon snack, to the mid-week lunch and after school dinner. Even at Holidays Quorn Foods has a Turkey alternative, which is tasty too.
Not only does it taste fantastic and have a texture akin to meat, it also meets the demands of on-the-go lifestyles as it can be cooked straight from frozen in an oven, grill or microwave (often in much less time than meat and poultry).
They are available nationally in natural food stores and in the natural food section of selected grocery retailers
The Quorn range consists of 12 products:
- Chik’n Nuggets – So succulent, crisp and flavorful, you won’t believe they’re not chicken. They contain 45 percent less fat than chicken nuggets.
- Chik’n Patties – juicy patties with crisp, golden crumb coating; try one on a bun, burger-style. They contain 50 percent less fat than chicken patties.
- Naked Chik’n Cutlet – as the name suggests, these can be dressed up however wanted and are great sautéed, baked, microwaved or grilled! Delicious grilled with a favorite marinade or rub and contains 25 percent fewer calories than skinless chicken breast.
- Chik’n Tenders – perfect for tasty grilled kebabs.
- Turk’y Burger – the first burger in the Quorn family! And this one has 50% less fat than ordinary turkey burgers. Only 90 calories per burger - delicious on the grill, stove or in the microwave.
- Meatless Meatballs – a healthy and delicious substitute for any meatball recipe.
- Beef Style Grounds - Substitute Grounds for ground beef in your favorite recipes for healthy & meat-free meals. High in protein and dietary fiber and 80% less fat than ground beef.
- Turk’y Roast – A delicious, healthy choice for holiday meals…and tasty sandwiches. It contains 77 percent less fat than roasted turkey breast.
- Gruyère Chik’n Cutlet – Chik’n cutlet topped with a flavorful Gruyère cheese sauce and coated with crisp breadcrumbs.
- Cranberry & Goat Cheese Chik’n Cutlet: Packed with flavor, Quorn Foods’ newest cutlet is topped with creamy goat cheese and whole cranberries, then covered in crunchy breadcrumbs.
- Southwestern Chik’n Wings - The Buffalo Wing-concept is taken to the next level! Featuring Chipotle and lime flavors - the Southwestern Chik'n Wing is a crowd pleaser.
- Garlic & Herb Chik’n Cutlet – succulent chik’n cutlets, covered in a crisp garlic & herb coating. They contain 33 percent less saturated fat than chicken cutlets.
- Classic Burger – Swap your regular burger for this great-tasting, low-fat patty.
- Cheese Burger – An all-in-one burger, just add the bun.