Monday, April 18, 2011

Twist Organic Flavored Water: Review



Twist water from TalkingRain beverage company. It's a natural blend of premium water and a twist of juice.

If your kids don't like plain water, try substituting with something like organic twist water! It is a natural blend of premium water with a twist of juice and only 9 calories. Better than any sugary juice drinks or even soda. It is however, sweetened with organic agave nectar but does not have any artificial ingredients or flavors.

Twist comes in six really great flavors too:
Mandarin White Tea
West Indies Lime
Mango Acai
Wild Strawberry
Lemon
Pomegranate Blueberry


For our review, we were sent Mango Acai and Wild Strawberry flavors. I chilled these over night and we took them outside to enjoy. They were so nice and cold. I've tried a lot of flavored waters, and haven't been thrilled with many...until I tried Twist! Seriously, they are great! First of all, there are no artificial sweeteners (a big turn off for me), the flavors were so bright and delicious. I couldn't pick just one as a fave. The kids loved them too!


-Mango Acai: Ultra Premium Water, Organic Agave Nectar, Natural Organic Wild Strawberry Flavor and Citric Acid.
-Wild Strawberry: Ultra Premium Water, Organic Agave Nectar, Natural Organic Wild Strawberry Flavor and Citric Acid.

To find out more, please visit their web page. To find a store near you, check out their store locator. You can find Twist on Facebook also.

ok, this may have been my fave  =)

*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Twist water. The products in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

1 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment