Thursday, August 2, 2012

Keeping Cool with R.W. Knudsen Family and Santa Cruz Organic Drinks


The R.W. Knudsen Family have these wonderful fruit juice water Spritzers, a refreshing alternative to sodas. They are made from real fruit and sparkling water. The RWK Spritzers have no added sugar and no artificial ingredients and come in a variety of flavors.



Flavors we were sent to try are:
Boysenberry Spritzer
Jamaican Lemonade Spritzer
Mango Fandango Spritzer
Red Raspberry Spritzer


I had my Nephews over that day so they were lucky to get to try them too. After a hot day at the park they were great to drink down. As you tell from the look on the kiddo's faces, they all loved them!
I snuck a Jamaican Lemonade Spritzer for myself to sip later on (too many carbs for this diabetic) but love the big Gluten Free they put on the can. I think it's pretty great tasting, it has white grape & lemon juice with ginger ale flavors. The Mango Fandango Spritzer is probably my fave, with apple juice, mango and passionfruit juices.
R.W. Knudsen Family links: Store locator, Facebook and Twitter.
Thumbs up all around!


The Santa Cruz Organic folks also sent us a few of their fruit juices to try out too.
These are packaged in 32-ounce glass bottles and are certified USDA organic. They offer over 20 wonderful flavors of juices and nectars.

We were sent their Lemonade, Mango Lemonade, Limeade, Peach Lemonade flavors, and have been enjoying them in a glass of ice. I loved the flavored lemonades, but as you know, I can't do sweet flavored drinks anymore so the kiddos enjoyed them.
Santa Cruz Organic Store locator, Facebook and Twitter

*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about R.W. Knudsen Family & Santa Cruz Organic. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co. 

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment