Sunday, February 24, 2013

PERSONAL CREATIONS Review


PERSONAL CREATIONS is your one stop shopping for unique personalized gifts. Choose a perfect gift for that special someone or occasion. They offer seasonal holiday (stop by for their Easter them right now), by occasion, recipient, gifts for her, gifts for him, children, home, and more. Take some time to browse through their site because they offer so much! Shopping is easy on the site because of their different categories, I just wish they'd offer a browse by amount feature. Find special coupon savings here.


For my review I chose the Home Is Where Your Story Begins Canvases
It's a large canvas stretched on a wood frame, personalized with our name. It comes in neutral colors with a faint vine/leaf motif in the background. It's made well and is great quality. It goes perfectly amongst our wall of family photos (yes I need to rearrange them again). My family really enjoys it and I would certainly give this as a gift.



  *Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about PERSONAL CREATIONS . The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

Print
Pin It!