Friday, April 19, 2013

Honest Fizz Review


Another honest, refreshing drink is out there for all you diet soda lovers! You may know Honest Tea already, but did you know they also make Honest Fizz? A naturally sweetened soda with zero calories and zero sugars.
Honest Fizz uses a combination of stevia, a plant originally from South America that has been used as a sugar substitute for hundreds of years, and erythritol, a natural sugar alcohol that has virtually no calories. It’s bubbly, satisfying…and guilt free with no funny aftertaste!

Honest Fizz comes in Lemon Limey, {Organic} Root Beer, Orange Pop and Professor Fizz {spiced cherry} 12 fl. oz. flavors. Honest Fizz is gluten free and no GMOs. Right now only organic flavor is the root beer.

Follow along with Honest Tea on Facebook and Twitter. Find a store location near you.


My family enjoyed these Honest Fizz drinks, I couldn't drink a whole can myself (my soda taste buds are gone now lol, I'm a water drinker) but I did enjoy some of the orange. 

wish I had some vanilla bean ice cream!



*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Honest Fizz. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.


Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment