Monday, November 4, 2013

Melt Organic Spread: Review


Melt® Organic is a line of luscious, all-natural spreads for butter lovers seeking a healthier alternative.  Melt is made from the perfect blend of the healthiest fruit- and plant-based organic oils: virgin coconut, flaxseed, hi-oleic sunflower, palm fruit, and canola. Melt spreads bake and melt just like butter, but with half the saturated fat and fewer calories. Each variety is certified organic, kosher and non-GMO and made with Fair Trade Fair For Life certified virgin coconut oil and Rainforest Alliance certified palm fruit oil. Melt Organic spreads are lactose free or dairy free, soy free, trans-fat free, and gluten free. 

I was sent a great little package for my review which included coupons to try Melt, a flexible cutting board and Melt spreader. I have reviewed Melt to share with you before and now they offer Melt Honey flavor, a healthy butter for your muffins or biscuits. Or try their Rich and Creamy regular flavor for all your cooking and baking needs!  I have been enjoying Melt in place of butter for all of my daily uses. I love the flavor of it. Next time you see Melt in your store, pick one up and try it!
Find a store near you!


scrambled eggs cooked in a little Melt

when you're gluten free, you can't use the gluten toaster. so i just use the broiler to make toast. 

Breakfast: ham & cheese scrambled eggs in Melt with my gluten free roll toasted with Honey Melt, it makes a perfect butter substitute.


*Disclosure* I wrote this review and or giveaway for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Melt Organic Spread . The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own. Product info and stock images if any are provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment