Nonni’s, creator of the number one selling biscotti, recently introduced THINaddictives in Banana Dark Chocolate and Blueberry Oat to grocery stores nationwide.
So crunchy and so light, THINaddictives is a guilt-free snack now available in two new scrumptious flavors:
· Banana Dark Chocolate Almond Thins – Crunchy banana chips layered with semi-sweet chocolate chips baked into an almond thin makes for a chocolate lover’s delight.
· Blueberry Oat Almond Thins – Luscious, whole blueberries and hearty oats rolled into an almond thin for a satisfying sweet.
The new flavors maintain the product’s tradition of being made with real, wholesome ingredients, like California almonds and fruit baked into every bite. Created for those seeking a healthy indulgence, THINaddictives are:
· Low in sugar (5 grams or less per serving)
· Low in carbohydrates (14 grams or less per serving)
· Low calorie (100 calories per serving)
· Available in five delicious flavors, including Cranberry, Cinnamon Raisin, Pistachio, NEW Banana Dark Chocolate and NEW Blueberry Oat
Convenient packaging contains six pre portioned 100 calorie packs
These little thin crunchy cookies, the family loved! I can only tell you they smell wonderful because they are not gluten free. They're perfect for snacks or packing in a lunch. I love the big blueberries and big chunks of almonds and chocolate in them. They really pack those antioxidant rich ingredients in their thins!
*Disclosure* I wrote this review and or giveaway for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about THINaddictives. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own. Product info and stock images if any are provided by PR or Co.