Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Blog Review: Koral Activewear


Well hello there! I know it's been a very long long time since I've blogged, but I am still here and so is my blog! I was contacted and asked if I'd like to review some activewear from Koral and if you follow me on Instagram, you know I'm all about that! So I took a look at their site to see what they have and decided on something simple and basic, their Zyra Tank.

"In 2014, Koral launched its first collection of edgy, feminine silhouettes made from our signature line of high-tech fabrics. Through a design-with-purpose approach, our lux-athleisure pieces balance technical innovation and iconic designs to fit the active lifestyle of today's modern woman.

- Ilana Kugel, Founder and Creative Director"

not me lol

I think I asked for black, however I am happy they sent white since I've been looking for a white tank for working out. They shipped it quickly and it just so happens that I'm back in my workout grind so I got to plan a day to "model" it. OK, it's hard to do a selfie to show off the tank (and I wanted to get a back shot too) but I didn't want to be one of "those" people taking millions of pictures lol.



So this morning I took it for a spin, a short walk at a lake. It was a cool, gray morning but not cool enough for a jacket so this was perfect! The lightweight material kept me cool, and it's the right length for me (although I think I could've gotten a size smaller, that's ok). I'll be wearing this time and time again!





my only gripe is that this is pretty see through, but that's ok since it's just activewear

climbing the hill, from my Instagram

Rachelle

*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Koral. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own. Product info and stock images if any are provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment