Thursday, February 28, 2008

Roasted Brussels Sprouts



Brussels Sprouts
sea salt
pepper
minced garlic
olive oil

Wash and cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and slice in half, lengthwise. Toss with salt, pepper, garlic; seasoned to taste and olive oil to coat. Place on baking sheet and roast in oven for 12-15 minutes at 400'.

Barefoot Contessa makes a similar recipe. She leaves hers whole and roasts for a longer period of time.





~My side note:
I don't measure my ingredients for this, I just eyeball it. Since I am the only one who eats these, I just grab a good handful or two of the sprouts. These are really great, my husband is just afraid to even try them! At least my girls will try them.

Print
Pin It!

3 Lovely Comments:

priscilla joy said...

I've never had these before, but I'd give yours a try! Your Cheese Rollatini looks um, delicious!

Leslie M. said...

Now I am CRAVING them!! And I KNOW I am NOT Pregnant!! hahah
Love 'em! Thanks for sharing!! YUM!
Leslie
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Rachelle S said...

*************************
Iam too now, lol! I think they'll go on my menu very soon. Seeing how I haven't made them since this photo, 1 year ago!! (didn't I just post about my 1 yr mark on recipes? lol)

Post a Comment