Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Contribution to the Super Bowl XLIII



You know, you can still get your tickets (cough)! Or you can just stay home, make some good food and watch from your comfy couch.

We're not huge sports fans (well the Mr. does watch Nascar -he does race at a circle track, you know how our local boy, Jimmie Johnson got started, anyways...). We will probably turn the game on to check it out, but we're not all gung-ho about it. Which means I won't be in the kitchen! But if you will be, here are some recipe ideas to check out!

Pizza!





Or one of these big boys! Focaccia Chicken Sandwich.



These next few I talked about here.

Cheeseball dip


Sweet Onion Tartlets




Deviled Eggs


Don't forget dessert!!

This is a great Chocolate sheet cake...



Or how about some of this good stuff!

*don't forget about my sweet giveaway!

enjoy,

Print
Pin It!

8 Lovely Comments:

jennifer said...

You don't have to enjoy football. It's just an excuse to eat, right?
LOL!!
PS-I still think your blog is fab!

Maria said...

You are ready for the game! You have all the right foods!! Enjoy the game!

Donna-FFW said...

All of this looks fantastic. I just found your blog and I am enjoying going through it all. Your recipe choices are perfect!!

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

Your Chocolate Sheet Cake is one of my Beloved Husband's best recipes. He's making seven of them (yes, he bought extra pans) for our church Valentine Banquet this Saturday. It truly is the best -- but the link from your blog on the sheet cake to Pioneer Woman is no longer valid. I wanted to be certain it was the same recipe, and it's worth having on hand.

Rachelle S said...

Thanks Grammy Blick! I've gone and fixed the links!

http://ldylvbgr.blogspot.com/2008/02/best-chocolate-sheet-cake.html

Me said...

Yeah, staying home is way better! And your food rocks! Speaking of staying home, I guess the Cardinals' defense stayed home as well yesterday. How sad since Warner & Fitzgerald were left playing a 2 man show!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm the "good stuff" looks delicious but it's linking me to the sheet cake. Do you have the recipe for it? Thanks for your awesome ideas. :)

Valerie said...

All of that food looks so amazing! I copied the tartlet recipe and hope to make it soon.

Post a Comment