one of our local Subway shops
Spring time is here and you may have a few events coming up where you may need to feed people. Wouldn't a catered event be nice? Less for you to worry about right? Subway Fresh Catering makes it easier for you. Start planning that Sports game party, office meeting, birthday parties or just a get together. Let Subway help plan your next event. Choose from three different kinds of sandwich platters or customize your own, Giant 3' or 6' long subs, Subway to go meal boxes, cookie platters and drinks and sides.
With Subway Fresh Catering:
· Variety isn’t an issue – They offer Giant Subs, Sandwich Platters, SUBWAY to GO!™ boxed meals, drinks, sides and cookie platters.
· Short lead time – Catering orders can be placed 24 hours in advance – in some cases less
· Small OR Large groups – Size of group isn’t an issue. They have options for as few as 5 people, a mid-size group of 25 people – or hundreds of people if you need it.
· They can cover ANY Occasion - Whether you’re planning a birthday, anniversary party, sporting event, office meeting or other occasion for a meal, They can cover just about any type of gathering.
· Customizable Options – Sandwiches can be customized with your favorite veggies and toppings just the way you like
· Great Value – Simply put – it is possible to feel groups well – without spending a lot
For more info, do check out Subway® Catering online. Plus, be sure to visit them on Facebook or Twitter to keep up with their menu and promotions. Find a store near you.
Monday 4/16 they are changing their username to @SUBWAY on Twitter, but if you're already following them, you won't have to do anything.
Now I haven't had the chance to have a catered event but I wanted to get this giveaway up and going for you guys. What I was thinking is since it's a new race season again for our girls, I would order a tray or two of sandwiches to bring up. Less worries for me, and lugging the fridge up to make stuff in the toy hauler. We always have a friend who goes up with our oldest, and the guys who help work on the girl's cars, this would be great to feed them with. We stay up there all day/night so lots of food is required. Of course we've had 1/3 races so far due to our "winter" weather here, so hopefully soon. Here's what I would get, myself a salad since I am gluten free (they are happy to oblige and change their gloves to be careful for cross contamination) and the sandwich platters, they're easy and portable:
SUBWAY FRESH FIT Platter:Featuring the VEGGIE DELITE, Black Forest Ham, Turkey Breast, SUBWAY CLUB and the Turkey Breast & Black Forest Ham. Contains 15 portions, serves 5–9.
and maybe a FLAVOR CRAVER Platter: Featuring the SUBWAY CLUB, Roast Beef, Spicy Italian, Italian B.M.T. and the Turkey Breast & Black Forest Ham. Contains 15 portions, serves 5–9.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Subway. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.